Nathan Associates London provides advice and technical assistance to governments, regulators, and international financial institutions to deepen financial sectors around the world. Through practical experience in many developing countries, we’ve developed a comprehensive understanding of how policies, legislation and regulation, market infrastructure, and product innovation affect the role of the financial sector in advancing inclusive growth.
Our services include
- Designing and advising on policies that develop the financial sector and improve access to financial services for the poor.
- Strengthening legal, regulatory, and supervisory frameworks for banks and nonbank financial institutions.
- Assisting with development of financial infrastructure, including stock markets, credit bureaus, payment and settlement systems, and public registries.
- Supporting product innovation (e.g., commercial microfinance, SME banking, leasing, partial credit guarantee schemes).
- Designing, implementing, and monitoring challenge funds and matching grant schemes that support development of financial products for SMEs and the poor in developing countries.
- Evaluating programs and investments in microfinance and other areas of the financial sector.
To learn more about our expert staff and our experience we invite you to explore links in the right column.